FIRE IN THE BAR!
During the night of Saturday, November 18th, there was an incident at Wolfe's Tavern. A fire sparked up during the Wet N' Wild event that was Mary's after party to her spanking party.
Having witnessed this first hand, there was four of us on stage when Owner Evelyn threw a water balloon and missed her target; the balloon hitting a light causing sparks to fly, igniting the curtains. No one was harmed and the fire was put out quickly.
Wolfe Tavern's Speak Easy Event!
We were fortunate to obtain photographs from the Speak Easy Event on Monday, November 20th. Below are the photographs we have. We were also told this event was a big hit!